Okay, so I got nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award. Was it I, or was it my Higher Self? I would say it is only fair if we split it. It is the only one because I started this blog after all. When you have so many insights that can help the world and when you have so much Love to share with the world, there is nothing left to do except to share it with the others. I was always saying, new friends, are waiting around the corner if you just change the mindset and spread that awesome self-loving energy that you always had it inside of you. One month later, look what happened to me, I gained wonderful friends from around the world! One of them is Roda who gave me the honor of this nomination. Thank you, Roda! She is such an inspiration with her awesome energy of self-growing and such an enormous Love for Life itself. If you haven’t met Roda, I highly recommend to check her blog https://growingself.blog/ and see by yourself how blissful one feels when it grows its Soul from connecting with nature, animals, family, Love!
What is the Awesome Blogger Award?
This award was created by Miss Maggie over at dreaming of Guatemala! And she says:
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
Rules of This Award:
• Thank the person who nominated you. Include the reason behind the award. Include the banner in your post.
• Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
• Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
• Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
• Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
• Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
1.One thing you love?
My Soulmate, my twin flame, my eternal inspiration and Earth guide- my partner.
2. Two favorite colors?
Purple and blue.
3.Three words you love to use?
I love you.
4. Four places you have traveled?
Greece, Croatia, Bulgaria, Sweden.
5. Five favorite foods?
Mostly I eat vegetarian and clean vegan food, but on my cheat days I can’t resist:
Burger, pizza, pasta, ice cream and any kind of cold mayo sandwich 🙂
6. Six musicians or bands, you love?
Abba, AaRON, Depeche Mode, Michael Kiwanuka, Cigarettes After Sex and Lana Del Ray.
7. Seven survival items you would take while visiting out of town relatives over the holidays?
Hmm, this one is tough… As many books as I can, earphones, laptop, wine. That’s enough for me 🙂
8. 4+4=8. Four favorite vegetables? Four favorite fruits?
Vegetables: tomatoes, peppers, holy garlic, and onion. Fruits: watermelon, peach, mango and figs.
9. Nine words that describe you?
Foodie, optimist, researcher, spiritualist, writer, lover, friend, self-aware child.
10. 10-9=1. One thing you love most about You!
The knowledge of who am I and what real Love is.
Besides the fact that all of my Soul lover community members are wonderful and I consider all of them awesome, rules are rules so I am nominating the following bloggers as an appreciation for introducing me with theirs such a wonderful stories:
P.s if for some reason you don’t want to do this nomination, it is totally fine. You are still Awesome 🙂
- Favorite book?
- What is your favorite childhood meal?
- Do you believe in coincidence?
- Biggest goal to reach?
- Summer or winter?
- Would you like to know who have you been in your previous lives?
- Making your own food or take away?
- A smell that brings you back to childhood?
- Biggest fear?
- Happiest moment of your life?
Stay wonderful as always,
I Soul Love you,